1. The promotion is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland)
2. No purchase necessary.
How to enter:
4. Designs must be:
- 300dpi (dots per inch) resolution
- The canvas/image should be 50cm tall x 32cm wide
5. Maximum of 3 designs per monthly competition, per individual.
6. A panel of judges from Punk Bunnies including a least one independent judge will pick the winners based on the set criteria:
- Originality, and
- Sexuality Positivity
- Gender Positivity
- Expression Positivity
- ...or has a link with a category on the Punk Bunnies site e.g. Unicorns, Mermaids, Frankie Says or Pride.
7. The winner will be notified within 21 days of the closing date and will have 14 days to claim their prize. If no correspondence is received from the winner within the 14 day period the promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize in accordance with the promotional rules.
8. The Prize is not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part.
9. The Promoter's decisions regarding all promotional matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into the selection of winners.
10. A winners list (name and county) of the winner will be available by writing to Punk Bunnies within 3 months of the closing date.
11. Winners may be required to take part in simple publicity activities with no recompense e.g. a selfie with the winning shirt.
12. No entries will be returned and refunded.
13. By participating in the promotion the entrants licence and grants the promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that the materials contain no copyright materials, are their original works, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights.
14. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
Promoter: Group FMI Limited under the trademark of Punk Bunnies™ - Unit 8, Basingstoke Business Centre, Basingstoke, RG22 4AU